The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out about this. Anyone going? Haven't seen any announcements for it here and it's in September.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link to the thread. Hope to be able to make it. Not too far from Memphis....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice part of the world - LOG 34

LOG 34 is in a really nice part of the world, highly recommend drives over to Brevard, Toxaway, sapphire Valley, White Water Falls, Cashiers, Highlands, Bridal veil falls! Dry falls! Western Carolina uninvolved and back to Asheville. kind of a big loop. That is a reallly nice drive and things to see.

enjoy.

Ash

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,098 Posts
There have been queries about various Caravan (group trips) from different parts of the country...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Memphis - it would be fun to caravan the rest of the way with a group.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
What a great pic!

Love the ducks on the water swimming towards the camera too. :)

Roy
Those ducks look a lot like Canada Geese.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anyone has a room booked at the event site and cancels, please DON'T cancel before you PM me. I want your room! All rooms are gone so I had to get another hotel. Would love to stay at the same hotel as everyone else.

Thanks
James

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,098 Posts
Our plan is to drive to Wytheville VA (about 90 minutes away) after the day at Bristol. Then it's another 7.5 driving hours home, the next day.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
We arrived in the greater Ashville area today. Happened across 4 Stakers, a Caterham and a ??? parked outside the wheels Through Time museum.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
My wife and I had planned a trip to the Biltmore prior to LOG. So we are already here and unfortunately leaving on Friday due to other planned obligations. Great venue! Have fun everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Getting ready

image.jpg

·
Illegal Alien
5,261 Posts
Time to hit the road in am, meeting up with James33 tomorrow afternoon for mini caravan.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
All that is missing from this shot are Loti

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts