The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made my reservation for LOG 35 and very excited. It has been a few years since I have made it out to a LOG but can't wait to get out to CO!! I lived there for a few years and loved every minute of it. I was born and raised in Chicago and am now back in Chicago running a small store in Addison with my dad. We were the Lamborghini / Lotus dealer (FVMC) here in Chicago for many years.

With that said, I have offered my services on behalf of LOCO, Lotus Colorado, to head up a Caravan from the midwest. They are hoping to get a handful of Carvans coming in from different areas of the country. It looks like there may be a group from the East coast that will join up with us on their way, but is there anyone local that is planning to make the journey? I know it is a year away, but no time like the present to get a plan together!

BTB, the rooms are filling up fast, so please book your room now if you are planning to go!

All details can be found at: LOG35

I am looking forward to a great road trip and a fantastic LOG. The LOCO crew are top notch as I know the event will be. Don't miss out on this one!!

Cheers,

Bill Nuccio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts