The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

LOG 41

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  furinax 
#1 ·
So who is going to LOG 41?
Myself and another Lotus Esprit will be driving down from Massachusetts.
Can't wait for an awesome long weekend of Lotus, Lotus, Lotus.

Let me know so we can meet up in WV.
Thanks,
Henry

#2 ·
So who is going to LOG 41?
Myself and another Lotus Esprit will be driving down from Massachusetts.
Can't wait for an awesome long weekend of Lotus, Lotus, Lotus.

Let me know so we can meet up in WV.
Thanks,
Henry

#10 ·
How far are you from LOG?

#21 ·
Spectating should be pretty straightforward. Not sure if you've been to SP but there are 2 gates, go to the larger gate showing Summit Point motorsports park, not the other gate which goes to the gun training range. Show up at the gate, tell them you're spectating FATT, they'll give you a wristband and make you sign a waiver then follow the painted line on the road labeled as 'Shenandoah'...should be straight then left then you'll go over a bridge....after the bridge, you'll be at the paddock, skidpad will be on your right, drive past the building on the left, take the 2nd right turn and you'll park in our designated lotus paddock area in the pic below. Then you can pick a spot to watch...the best view is at the tower for the main straight, but theres some wide areas to watch other turns.

Property Land lot Asphalt Urban design Transport hub

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.