The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just joined this forum, seems cool.
talking road trips?
log 26- roughly 5000 miles roundtrip
log 27- roughly 9500 miles roundtrip
log 28- roughly 3300 miles roundtrip

this year James(Bond) and I plan to visit my brother(and family) and his sister,Rio(my brother's dog). that will probably result in 6500-7000 miles.
we will travel at least 5000 to reach LOG29......http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/images/smilies/coolnana.gif
:coolnana:

just letting everyone know the long distance award is gonna take a lot of driving.... James and I want that award again. now if my 401k doesnt completly bottom out, we shall she you all in bama!

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,885 Posts
I look forward to shaking your hand.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I remember you and the dog from last year.
We hope you can make it too!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
We did a 9,500 mile round trip to LOG 24. Only about 5,000 for LOG 27. We have a fiendish plan to drive some serious miles for LOG 31. Hint, it involves completing our quest for driving our M100 through all the continental sates of the USA.

We will bury you:shift:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
If I was driving round trip, it would be over 6000 miles. But it is only one way.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trash talk? have since added wife and second dog...... yes a second car was to be used. my 1990 miata. everythings set? nope! tranny issues!! acquired 1991 miata for trip.
now two cars plan to travel 4000 miles with two dogs...... so i guess the mileage game is anyones now.... LOG 31???!!?? oh lets do it!!!! have fiendish plan to go for trailer and driving in same year as soon as $$$$$ is dumped into 87
tell me the plan in bama....... i'll start my LOG trip 6 months out and live in my elise!! no wait thats what i'm doing now....:)
just curious but.... my car has 50340 miles on it how many have more? any original owners? my last three LOGs totaled 18000. and dont make me paint my winnebago like the gold leaf transporter to win the "craft" award :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.