The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry I took so long on posting some pics. I recently put my home on the market, so every bit of time outside of work has been spent preping the home. But the home we hope to move to will have a three car garage.:p

I took almost 200 pictures at LOG24. This is a sample of the ones from the concourse, autocross and track day. The original pics are at least 3 megs in size, so I shrunk these for the posting. If you seriously would like some of the others, PM me and I will burn a CD and mail it to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More Track Day...I think that is Tony Shute. Does anyone know how to send him e-mail?

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Another Pic

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Elise and cousins..

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a litter

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris, your baby is beautiful

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And and Autocross shot

Attachments

·
Banned
901 Posts
Willy:

Great shots, but I think instead of "Elise and Cousins" it should be "Elise and older brothers"! Easy on the "Old" part though.

Just couldn't get Dave Koski in his yellow Elise to pass the Seven so I passed them both. Hey horspower comes in handy!

Happy Lotusing! :)

Mark

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to EliseTalk

Thanks for joining EliseTalk. Are you on a waiting list? Have you driven an Elise? I'm in saving mode myself. I'm guessing I will see delivery some time in January/February from Lotus of Atlanta. I just hope my wife won't spend all of my money on a new house by then.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks, and no, I'm not on the waiting list yet.

I'm actually keeping an eye out for the used market on the Elise for the next few years, and I would most definitely use it as a track car more so than an Esprit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts