The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone driving up to Birmingham from Central or West Coast Florida?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm in northern Wisconsin but I'm flying down to Bonita Beach on Tuesday and leaving for LOG on Thursday morning early (maybe wednesday nite.) Used my car in Florida for the winter and will combine driving it back to Wisconsin with attending LOG...Dave

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
My prelim plans now are picking up the Rossion and then heading to Orlando Monday night. Driving to Tail of the Dragon on Tuesday. Driving Tail of the Dragon on Wednesday and then that afternoon, heading over to Birmingham.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I guess if I'm not going to be the only Rossion traitor, I could see if I could drive up from Florida and see if Dean at Rossion could ship my car from Birmingham the rest of the way to Boise..

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Slaughter, it would be an awesome experience to both do Tail of the Dragon and LOG in our cars. DO IT!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Ronnie....I could cover for you at work for a couple days.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Ronnie....I could cover for you at work for a couple days.
The trick in Surgical Pathology, that is, interpreting biopsies, is to hedge. Don't call it malignant, don't call it benign, just say, maybe.....:shrug:, and then ask for more tissue. Works every time.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
The trick in Surgical Pathology, that is, interpreting biopsies, is to hedge. Don't call it malignant, don't call it benign, just say, maybe.....:shrug:, and then ask for more tissue. Works every time.
I'm thinking 'Magic 8 Ball'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts