The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It would be nice to have a running list of LotusTalkers who plan to attend LOG29. I hope to get to meet you all!

I will attempt to keep this list updated as people respond to the thread.

Attending - LotusTalk screen name followed by the following information if you are interested in sharing it the first names of those attending in your party and the car you will be driving. It would also be nice to hear in a post some of the events you plan to attend (e.g., Talledega, autox, track day)

List of LOG29 Attendees:
05 ELISE/87 TURBO - Sam and wife
111Geek - Mike and Melissa
85 Turbo - Robert; Chrome Orange Elise
bgwilly31 - Jeff; Exige S
Blonde1 - Jen and Dana; silver Elise
carbuff - Atwell; Claret (burgandy) Esprit
coulthard fan - Scott; red Elise
Dave111 - Dave; Storm Titanium Exige
dbisbee - Dana and Jen; silver Elise
DeanG - Dean and Claudia; Seven S1
dwkoski - Dave; Elise
glb - Gil
gtlotus - Gene; silver(?) Exige
HoosierDaddy - Tom
jmiesse - Jeff and Yvette; Arctic Silver Elise
Ken Wright - Ken; Ultima GTR
MickOpalak - **** and Carol; Krypton Green Exige
Moto44 - Todd and Marguerite; yellow Elise California
mpbrady - Michael; Exige 240
Petroboy - Kevin and Bob; Ardent Red Elise
Phantom - Michael and family; Phantom Black Elise
RacyTracy - Tracy; black Porsche 993TT
Randy Chase - Randy; orange Rossion Q1
RichS - Rich and Michelle; black Exige
Scott Bowman - Scott; BRG Elise
Slaughtr - Ronnie; possibly in his new yellow Rossion
SweetDaddyD - Keith; Chrome Orange Elise
trav34 - Travis and Stacey
Valenz - A.J.; yellow Elise California and a Krypton Green Elise

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
We plan to attend the scenic drive to Talledega and do the lap(s) on the track. I look forward to watching some autox, but unfortunately can't stay for the track day on Monday, which I would dearly love to do in the Lotus.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
RichS - Rich (and possibly Michelle, although she'll probably be hanging out in the spa); Black Exige - Just about every event with the probable exception of the autocross. I'll be instructing at the track day.

Update:

Just got my room reservations: Checking in the 28th, checking out the 3rd.

Looks like Michelle is out.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I'm already here, and plan to participate in as many activities as I can get away with-

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
and possibly Michelle, although she'll probably be hanging out in the spa
Yeah, the accommodations do sound outstanding! I've been anxious to show Marguerite Barber for some time now. So, she has no choice. She'll be tagging along with me. :)

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm already here, and plan to participate in as many activities as I can get away with-
Hey Phantom!

Would you like to list a name to go by and the car you will be driving? By the way, I have long been envious that you live so close to Barber. :drool:

See you there!
Todd

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Hey Todd. I will be there. I haven't decided yet if I will drive the Rossion up from Florida, or just arrive by plane and rent a car, which would obviously not be used for events. If I'm able to bring the Rossion, I will be there Fri. through Monday and leave Tues.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If we all have to put up with you for a four-day event, there had better some reward in it.

I call dibs on the first hot laps at Talledega in your new Rossion! :nanner:

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,797 Posts
I, of course, will be there attending all events.

**** & Carol Opalak - Krypton Green Exige

Remember: there will be a LotusTalk get together at Friday night's reception so that we can all meet each other face to face. Don't miss it!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey Phantom!

Would you like to list a name to go by and the car you will be driving? By the way, I have long been envious that you live so close to Barber. :drool:

See you there!
Todd
Yes, I consider myself very fortunate to have discovered this passion, and live so close to such an incredible track-

I'll be driving my phantom black Elise, and you can expect to see my wife and 3 car-crazy boys at the "Sports Cars in the Park" at Barber-

Michael

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I, of course, will be there attending all events.

**** & Carol Opalak - Krypton Green Exige

Remember: there will be a LotusTalk get together at Friday night's reception so that we can all meet each other face to face. Don't miss it!
****, what's the policy on using non-Lotus cars in the events? I can't get my Elise there, so I will be driving someting else.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
****, what's the policy on using non-Lotus cars in the events? I can't get my Elise there, so I will be driving someting else.
At midnight we all circle it to pee on it :D

See ya guys there.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Whoever doesn't bring their Lotus buys all the drinks.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts