The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

LOG29 List of Attendees

8K views 63 replies 27 participants last post by  05 ELISE/87 TURBO 
#1 · (Edited)
It would be nice to have a running list of LotusTalkers who plan to attend LOG29. I hope to get to meet you all!

I will attempt to keep this list updated as people respond to the thread.

Attending - LotusTalk screen name followed by the following information if you are interested in sharing it the first names of those attending in your party and the car you will be driving. It would also be nice to hear in a post some of the events you plan to attend (e.g., Talledega, autox, track day)

List of LOG29 Attendees:
05 ELISE/87 TURBO - Sam and wife
111Geek - Mike and Melissa
85 Turbo - Robert; Chrome Orange Elise
bgwilly31 - Jeff; Exige S
Blonde1 - Jen and Dana; silver Elise
carbuff - Atwell; Claret (burgandy) Esprit
coulthard fan - Scott; red Elise
Dave111 - Dave; Storm Titanium Exige
dbisbee - Dana and Jen; silver Elise
DeanG - Dean and Claudia; Seven S1
dwkoski - Dave; Elise
glb - Gil
gtlotus - Gene; silver(?) Exige
HoosierDaddy - Tom
jmiesse - Jeff and Yvette; Arctic Silver Elise
Ken Wright - Ken; Ultima GTR
MickOpalak - Mick and Carol; Krypton Green Exige
Moto44 - Todd and Marguerite; yellow Elise California
mpbrady - Michael; Exige 240
Petroboy - Kevin and Bob; Ardent Red Elise
Phantom - Michael and family; Phantom Black Elise
RacyTracy - Tracy; black Porsche 993TT
Randy Chase - Randy; orange Rossion Q1
RichS - Rich and Michelle; black Exige
Scott Bowman - Scott; BRG Elise
Slaughtr - Ronnie; possibly in his new yellow Rossion
SweetDaddyD - Keith; Chrome Orange Elise
trav34 - Travis and Stacey
Valenz - A.J.; yellow Elise California and a Krypton Green Elise

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
RichS - Rich (and possibly Michelle, although she'll probably be hanging out in the spa); Black Exige - Just about every event with the probable exception of the autocross. I'll be instructing at the track day.

Update:

Just got my room reservations: Checking in the 28th, checking out the 3rd.

Looks like Michelle is out.

#7 ·
Hey Todd. I will be there. I haven't decided yet if I will drive the Rossion up from Florida, or just arrive by plane and rent a car, which would obviously not be used for events. If I'm able to bring the Rossion, I will be there Fri. through Monday and leave Tues.

#12 ·
I, of course, will be there attending all events.

Mick & Carol Opalak - Krypton Green Exige

Remember: there will be a LotusTalk get together at Friday night's reception so that we can all meet each other face to face. Don't miss it!

#33 ·
I'll be there in my BRG Elise on Thursday afternoon. I plan to do most of the activities including the Talladega tour/laps, autocross and the track event on Monday. My wife can't attend this year, but my neighbor, Phil, is coming with his "new" 1972 Europa TC.

#34 ·
I will arive Fri. with the CO and stay through track day. My youngest son Colin will arive from Jackson Ms. and have his first track day Mon. I fly home Mon. night.Colin takes the CO to Jackson for 2 weeks then back to Alexandria for his wedding.

#36 · (Edited)
Here or There

I'm already there - I mean here and I'm hoping to be there (here) at the end of May if my registration makes it there on time. I should be here (or there) with the Cali some days and the 2005 KG others (if I get the last bits finished). I'll see you here - I mean there. We've had tornados blowing through here all evening so it's hard to know where anything is at the moment - but if it's still here, I plan to be there. If you don't see me here or there, just ask Dorothy.

All clear?

A.J.

#42 · (Edited)
:D OK, I'm in.

1996 Porsche 993TT Anyone pees on my car will never be able to pee again.

I'm hoping to go to the concours and banquet Sat.....the Scenic drive and catch a little of the auto-x on Sunday and the track day Monday....just taking pictures, thousands of pictures, not driving..... Also going to Tail of the Dragon on Tuesday.

If I lose confidence in my car's reliability, I'll be in a Toyota FJ Cruiser. I've got a month to work out little nagging issues.

I'll be leaving downtown Chicago at about noon on Friday and driving straight through...I can meet up with anyone along the way. I-65 all the way!!

#44 ·
coming from Florida

I'll be there in my 2006 Storm Titanium Exige.
I'm coming from Fort Walton Beach, Florida (northwest panhandle).

~Dave

#46 ·
Dana and Jen - Silver Elise. Jen is flying in Thursday night I am planning on driving from Tampa on Wednesday.

#48 ·
I'll probably leave on Wednesday from Estero and be going through Tampa. Flying down to Estero on tuesday. Left the car there for the winter and I'm combining returning the car to Wisconsin with attending the LOG. Not doing the track day as I have already done Barber without an instructor adding weight to the car. It is an awesome track and anyone who has not done it should make the effort...Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.