The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus Ltd's HPDE for LOG32 Orlando will be at Sebring International Raceway Oct 29th 2012.

We have 10 instructors registered so far but need at least 10 more! Jim Robert's, Lotus Ltd's HPDE Director, wants instructors available for every participant per rungroup, since Sebring is such a complex circuit to learn.

More track day participants with (or without) a Lotus are also wanted.

-For those interested in instructing, please contact Jim Roberts at [email protected]

-For those that want to attend as a student, please visit Lotus Limited, ltd -- Lotus car Club, Club, Car Club, Elise, Europa, Esprit, Elan, Eclat, Elite, Lotus Ltd and look under the LOG header. Under the LOG trackday section you'll find all the forms necessary. Download and read them all very carefully!

LOG registration is not a requirement to attend the HPDE but we hope you choose to join us for the entire weekend of festivities!

If you have any questions contact Lotus Ltd's President, Eric Nordstrom at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Count me in to instruct. I know allot of people that I know that are planning to go are having a heck of a time figuring out the sign up process. It should be a simple web page sign up not a fill out paperwork fax/ scan mail etc. I dont even own envelopes and stamps thanks to online bill pay lol. Just my opinion. I don't own a fax or even a land line either lol. When you go to the link and click the LOG logo it opens a youtube video, kind of confusing? Site does not work for iPad either.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I figured out how to reserve my hotel room but everything else is a mystery.
Schedule of events? How to sign up ?

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Just mailed in my forms!

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Lorenz is in!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
I am doing the autox as I have to work monday. If anyone is interested I have a Sa05 helmet we can share.

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
This should be a blast can't wait to put faces with posts! Lets hope weather is good as it sucks now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts