The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whose headed to this event? I just booked by spot. I'm looking forward to checking out Geeley's racetrack (formerly Miller) during LOG40. I'm driving my 'new' Elise to LOG and will enjoy it on track as well. LOG out west is a rare occurrence so I'm pretty excited...I attended my first in 2004. Vegas and Aspen where the two I was able to attend with a Lotus.

I'm hoping Lotus bring some new metal to show us - maybe the Emira?

Here's a link to learn more about the track day: HERE

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400 manual, 2009 Rossion Q1, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
535 Posts
Supposedly many of the CNC vehicles are ending up there....

·
Addict
2007 Lotus Exige S
1,591 Posts
I still need to sign up but I'll be there. Glad I know know the configuration so I can practice on the SIM and learn the turns...

·
Premium Member
2007 Elise
288 Posts
I’ll be there but for the autocross portion - the full on track day is a bit out of budget

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,800 Posts
Would be really cool if they bring an Emira! I think it's doing to debut at Goodwood in June so they probably have some display cars ready to go.

I'll likely join for the track day, never been to that track before so always up for a new experience.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Would be really cool if they bring an Emira! I think it's doing to debut at Goodwood in June so they probably have some display cars ready to go.

I'll likely join for the track day, never been to that track before so always up for a new experience.
I thought Goodwood was starting July 6th

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I think they are bringing an Evija to LOG 40. Seems to me an Emira (or both) would be a better idea.

·
Registered
877 Posts
This could be a fun trip, if I don't go to Solo Nationals this year.

I probably missed it, but is there a general info thread for LOG40?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Trying to decide if I should road trip out west (currently in NC) for the event. Sure sounds like a lot of fun

·
Maniacal Motorist
229 Posts
Hey Shinoo, buddy!

Driving out from SoCal EARLY Friday morning, hoping to make the reception that night. First-time track day on Monday!

See you there!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Trying to decide if I should road trip out west (currently in NC) for the event. Sure sounds like a lot of fun
I would recommend it if you’ve never been here. There are lots of great driving roads near and around SLC. We’re trying to move back East this year but that’s less to do with Utah and more to do with just being far away from our loved ones. That said, we’re grateful for the opportunity; it’s just time for this chapter to close and a new one to begin.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Quite believe that place is no longer affiliated with Lotus... and in face maybe not going to be around much longer.
Sure looks like they committed a lot of financial murder to a sizeable group of folks. Very sad to see.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
571 Posts
Quite believe that place is no longer affiliated with Lotus... and in face maybe not going to be around much longer.
Yeah it seems that Lotus USA has retaken possession of all of them. My comment was just a reference to what @Midenginer said above.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts