The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks like the most logical place for discussion of LOG40 in Utah.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
342 Posts
Is there any news about this event and what the schedule of events that will be happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,352 Posts
I haven't seen an 'official' schedule yet.

Don't know if the link below is from last year's cancelled/postponed event. But I expect that everything will be similar as far as the planning, which was quite well-along when the Pandemic forced cancellation. :cry:

·
Premium Member
2007 Elise
241 Posts
Thanks for this thread, just reminded me to join LOG - I am Utah based so excited to have the event so close - I know on the Lotus Owners FB group for Utah they are already rounding up volunteers.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Registration is now open for LOG 40 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Event is being held September 10-13, 2021
To register for LOG or go find more about it, go to www.lotusltd.com/log40

Reactions: Devilstar

·
Supporting Vendor
4,447 Posts
I'm registered and looking forward to a LOG that I can drive to! It has been awhile...

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,025 Posts
Wish I could be there! Since I can't be there, I'm trying to convince my brother to join you seeing that he moved to SLC a month ago!

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,784 Posts
Just registered, I'm sure this will be awesome.

Hey just curious has anyone reached out to YouTuber "The Stradman"? I think he lives in SLC and despite what people may think of him now, he seems like a legit car guy and some of his earliest videos were of him in his Elise.

Might be worth extending him an invitation if it could be good PR for Lotus in the US?

·
Premium Member
2007 Elise
241 Posts
Just registered as well! i'm local so if anyone is getting in earlier and wants to meet up, I know a few of the good brewery's and restaurants around

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,855 Posts
I'm planning my road trip now so if anyone has any ideas...

Reactions: Devilstar

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was planning on possibly going to this, however I’m not currently a LTD member. So can someone please post some info about how much this event costs to attend?

·
Premium Member
2007 Elise
241 Posts
I paid 446 for the entire weekend, for myself and my wife (single car) just for the events and food - I am not going to stay at the hotel (though that plan may change) and I am NOT doing the track day (might do the autocross) - it all depends on if you want food or not and what events you want to attend

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,784 Posts
I think mine was about $253 for pretty much all of the LOG activities and dinners -- I'm coming solo my wife will be at home with our kids. That doesn't include the hotel or trackday though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks for some insight! Maybe I should contact LTD to figure things out more.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Anyone have any insight on why the Auto-X was canceled?

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If I was not an autocross freak, I would never have bought any of the Lotus cars I have owned. I always loved running the autocross and then sharing the photos I took at the track day. Without the autocross, it is not worth the trip for me. I'll wait a bit for them to change their minds before canceling my lodging reservations.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts