The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’m in Pittsburgh and driving to the event on a day with no rain,lol, fingers crossed it’s three days. I’m actually hopeful that I can see and sit in the Emira as well as get up and close for the first time with a 7. Anyone out there have any info for me so I can plan for the correct day to attend.

thanks to all this site is the best,
Lotus Lou

·
Administrator
13,551 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,868 Posts
I'd think that the Concours on Saturday is the best place to see and sit in most of the cars. We are always willing to help others.

Sometimes owners trade-off during the Scenic Drives...

They let us sit in the prototype Emira at the introduction, last December. 👍

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
I don’t know about sitting in the Emira. I kno that drives will be limited to people who have registered for LOG for insurance purposes. Last I heard from one of the committee members is that the Emiras will be there on Sunday, but that may have changed.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Hello all, I’m in Pittsburgh and driving to the event on a day with no rain,lol, fingers crossed it’s three days. I’m actually hopeful that I can see and sit in the Emira as well as get up and close for the first time with a 7. Anyone out there have any info for me so I can plan for the correct day to attend.

thanks to all this site is the best,
Lotus Lou
If you are up for joining our caravan towards the end. Grafton WV would make sense. Shooting to be in Grafton around 2:30 on Friday. More details in this thread. DM me and I'll get you my phone number if you do want to join us.

LOG 41 drive through Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts