The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join the LEO crew as we gather our Loti in Captree State Park on Long Island.

Sunday, March 15 (rain date March 22) at 9:00 AM

Please RSVP to Mark Vinelli so we can contact you in case of inclement weather.

RSVP Info at:

LEO at Captree

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very near my place. I may stop by for a short while. I have to get to the airport by late morning for a flight out for business. :shift:

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very near my place. I may stop by for a short while.
Great to have you stop by...this time of year there is no fee for entrance to the Park so there is no excuse not to say HI.

:wave:

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP

See all you Long Islanders there tomorrow (Sunday)!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PICTURES!

It was a great gathering, lots of exotics and customs (BESIDES our Loti).

Afterwards we took a quick blast through Robert Moses Park, then took the Montauk Highway to the Bayard Cutting Arboretum (a GREAT old 19th-century mansion with lots of neat features) where we had a nice lunch!

Thanks all for attending.:wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Boy Atwell, you had a whole weekend of Lotusing. First the PALS event at my place, then the LEO event. I'm jealous...

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy Atwell, you had a whole weekend of Lotusing. First the PALS event at my place, then the LEO event. I'm jealous...
Kyle, YOU could have come too. Probably no more than 200 miles away...;) Then you wouldn't have needed to be jealous.

At lunch, those attending (many small business owners), commenced to solve the nation's economic problems. Now if we could only get Washington to listen to us crazy Lotus guys. :huh:

One nice thing about traveling to Long Island is, by the time you get there, all the parts that haven't fallen off the car have really good electrical grounds! :rolleyes:

I didn't post any pics of the Ferraris, Rat-Rods, Customs, or other Exotica at Captree. But they came out in force.

Here's one pic to whet your appetite:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts