The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved Lotus for years,just sold my 2020 camaro zle yesterday for a lotus. I have been searching for a while but no good luck,hope I can find one I want soon……

·
Administrator
1,543 Posts
Welcome to LT! If you don't see what you are looking for after racking up ten posts put a WTB ad up with what you are looking for to help pin point your search. Worked for me because I was very specific in what I was looking for after researching for months as a lurker.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to LT! If you don't see what you are looking for after racking up ten posts put a WTB ad up with what you are looking for to help pin point your search. Worked for me because I was very specific in what I was looking for after researching for months as a lurker.
Thanks for the tip!I will give it a try!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Loved Lotus for years,just sold my 2020 camaro zle yesterday for a lotus. I have been searching for a while but no good luck,hope I can find one I want soon……
What are you looking for? There are a number Evora GTs that are new sitting in many Lotus dealerships looking for an owner!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you looking for? There are a number Evora GTs that are new sitting in many Lotus dealerships looking for an owner!
I'm looking for a elise or exige,but for my budget I will most likely get a modified track prepared Elise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts