The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been a long time lurker but just recently purchased my first Elise. All the info on this site has helped me very much in my pursuit of looking for the right one and wanted to share with everyone. Not the greatest pic quality but it'll do for now. After patiently waiting for almost a year and a half, I have finally found the one. I previously had an S2000 and this is just a totally different beast. :nanner::nanner::nanner:

And here's one with the wifey's truck...

·
shay2nak
25,133 Posts
congrats and welcome!

badass color. :up:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
As Honda looses another one to the lite side.

Been there, doing that, loving it.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! What area do you live in? I'm sure there is a group in your area that does drives. There's nothing like running with a pack of Lotus!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Welcome and great color combo

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Its been such a long wait but definitely well worth it. I would check all online car ads everyday until I saw this one. The pictures weren't even up yet but once I read Graphite Grey w/red interior I had to take a look at it right away the next day. Even took a half day at work to see it. lol. As soon as I saw it and drove it, I was sold.

I live in the Chicago area so it is rare to see Elises go on sale and especially in this amazing color combo. I've had a few weekends to drive her so far but its a little sad that I have to store her now for this Chicago winter. I still go in the garage to look at her every night. Thanks for the warm welcome again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts