The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that Longhorn Steakhouse has the best chicken tenders and rice pilaf. Give it a try.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I just wanted to let everyone know that Longhorn Steakhouse has the best chicken tenders and rice pilaf. Give it a try.
I think I would try the Steak at a Steakhouse.. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great Meals

What would you expect from a Red Sox Fan!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
the longhorn's (i believe its the same chain as the OP is refering to) in duluth/atl near the lotus hq blows... maybe its because i didnt get the tenders... my last visit I ordered a porterhouse and it 1) was WAY overcooked (ordering a med rare steak means some blood should still be in there) and 2) the service was some of the worst I have ever had ANYWHERE, 3) the meat did NOT taste like it was actually grilled, more like griddle cooked and they had one of those plates they get red hot and hit both sides with to make some marks. it had a very pungent/weird taste to it, almost like it was freezer burnt or something. couldnt exactly place it.

This was not the first time all of the above happened to me at that same resteraunt NOR is it exclusive to that one, the longhorns in roswell area was just as bad when i went there before they moved the jaguar training to college park. Unfortunately when you dont have a car and someone who does wants to go there because they heard it was good, you're along for the ride. Maybe I will get the chicken tenders after all!!!

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
:shrug::(:confused::coolnana::wave::sheep::mw:TADTS:tadts:-eek-:nanner::p:cool::clap::huh::D:drool::sad::mad:-eek-:)

Pointless post = Pointless answer lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts