The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I would like to go to a Longhorns (football) game. Does anyone here have any idea how to get a pair of tickets? Any local game would do. We will just do what's needed to be at the game.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Football season is over till next fall. I assume from your location you are from up north. To get tickets there are several options. Most of the time the tickets sell out very quickly. The best way to get tickets is to get them through a ticket reseller online. I used stubhub.com the tickets are usually posted by students who got the tix through the raffle or by season tix holders who can't make the game that week.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip!
I sent an email to the Longhorns organization just in case.

Yeah I know season is over, I want to make sure to have tickets for next season.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I went there the last time we waxed them (and we haven't beat many teams lately!). We got tix under face value.

I've never been to a Big XII game where you couldn't get tix for less than face value 10 minutes before the game.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I went there the last time we waxed them (and we haven't beat many teams lately!). We got tix under face value.
Grrrr....

If you get tickets and need a place to stay, let me know. We operate a B&B within walking distance of the stadium and I'll give you some kind of break, unless Kansas State wins.

·
Registered
62 Posts

I've never been to a Big XII game where you couldn't get tix for less than face value 10 minutes before the game.
Quit going to Big XIII North games ;)

At OSU, which has pretty poor attendance, getting under face tickets to UT or OU games is about impossible. For all of the others it's pretty easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.