The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
^^''**CarbonDASH--One-off HALO Lights--Arqray Singletip**''^^ +more

Okay as some of you know im parting out my car.

I can get pics upon request. Also keep in mind. A lot of stuff you cant just get next week if you wanted to. Even if you had full retail money lots of this still includes a 2-4 month wait to get in stock. So avoid the wait and $$$.

CARBON Dash top(replacement)(Matte) by TWRD---$565 AVAILABLE

Arqray Exhaust-Still in good condition.---$310 AVAILABLE

2 front a048---- used for 3500 miles, great tread ---$145 AVAILABLE

HID headlights, Include the whole housing, W/ Custom Halo kit, and LED's---Only Lotus Headlights in the world with these custom halos. Wanna be unique Set your car off from the rest. And just plain look mean at dusk or early am. Heres your headlights.--$250 w/07+ Swap AVAILABLE

All prices do not include shipping.

Pics of the headlights and exhaust!

The exhaust changes colors like this after the first real use. In other put the exhaust on. Hot rod it around town for a good night. The next morning your brand new exhaust looks like this. So save buying brand new and get a great deal!

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Are the steering wheel and/or console black?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Suede covered stitched center console both pieces. $100 w/07 + swap must use T/C.

Is the CC black? and you need a trade of my aluminum cc?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the steering wheel and/or console black?
I got all kinds of compliments about the steering wheel at LOG. Its black alcantara. CC is black suede.

Suede covered stitched center console both pieces. $100 w/07 + swap must use T/C.

Is the CC black? and you need a trade of my aluminum cc?
Of course i need a trade. I dont know what you mean by aluminum CC. Mine was plastic. I would prefer just a stock piece.

When i say both pieces i mean the shifter/handbreak piece and the piece on the back with the cig lighter.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jeff
You have pm on the roof and center console

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
arqray SS single tip.

Im taking pics tonight. Should be able to get them up for you tomorrow.

Exhaust is used for 5k miles.

I'll get pics of the tires as well. So you can decide on how much tread is left for yourself.

However miles on them. I think i had maybe two track days those tires.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got all kinds of compliments about the steering wheel at LOG. Its black alcantara. CC is black suede.

Of course i need a trade. I dont know what you mean by aluminum CC. Mine was plastic. I would prefer just a stock piece.

When i say both pieces i mean the shifter/handbreak piece and the piece on the back with the cig lighter.
Alright, I can definitely trade you my plastic cc plus $100 for your suede one. Oh, and how much for shipping to 94063? How did you want to do this?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, I can definitely trade you my plastic cc plus $100 for your suede one. Oh, and how much for shipping to 94063? How did you want to do this?
Sorry, i have been getting bombed with PMs CC goes to first come first serve. If the deal falls through i will let you know. but as of now, its claimed. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
pics of the headlight assy please.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Pics of the CF dash, please.

I'm tired of the out-gassing on the stock dash & looking for a better solution than daily windex.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump pix added.

Lots of parts have sold. I will update the orginal post shortly.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
steering wheel is still available ronnie. You should get that:)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
steering wheel is still available ronnie. You should get that:)
So what's the deal, do I need to take my steering wheel off and send it back to you, or is this a covering? What was the Rossion owners discount again?:D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So what's the deal, do I need to take my steering wheel off and send it back to you, or is this a covering? What was the Rossion owners discount again?:D
Yeah you take yours off. Stick it in a box. Keep your airbag. Thats seperate. Ship it to me along with $$. When i get it i will send you back your new and improved steering wheel.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts