1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Elise
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved the drive home!

2005 with Touring pack.

Anyone know a good shop for the Elise in the Phoenix area?

Attachments

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
I can do your oil for you! :D

Make sure you hit up Lotus owners of Phoenix some time. Welcome!

·
Registered
2005 Elise
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do your oil for you! :D

Make sure you hit up Lotus owners of Phoenix some time. Welcome!
I'll want to learn how to do the oil change, maybe you could show me that? ;)

I want a shop for the major stuff that I may not want to do. Though I certainly want to learn to do as much as I can on the car.

I checked out LOOP and did not see much activity there. I also do not have a Facebook account. Do they do meet-ups or drives very often?

·
Registered
471 Posts
New owner asks for a mechanic and a fellow-member volunteers! I love LT!

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
I'll want to learn how to do the oil change, maybe you could show me that? ;)

I want a shop for the major stuff that I may not want to do. Though I certainly want to learn to do as much as I can on the car.

I checked out LOOP and did not see much activity there. I also do not have a Facebook account. Do they do meet-ups or drives very often?
We mostly do car and coffee type stuff and get together once a month at a pub. Next cars and coffee is this saturday at Gainey Ranch, Doubletree and Scottsdale Rd, get there around 6:30 am and the lotus owners will have a lane reserved for you. Last get together was last thursday. Email [email protected] and ask to be added to the list. I've unfortunately been too busy to attend lately, but I'll be back soon!

By the way, evolution motorsports is highly recommended for service if you can pay for top-notch.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
We mostly do car and coffee type stuff and get together once a month at a pub. Next cars and coffee is this saturday at Gainey Ranch, Doubletree and Scottsdale Rd, get there around 6:30 am and the lotus owners will have a lane reserved for you. Last get together was last thursday. Email [email protected] and ask to be added to the list. I've unfortunately been too busy to attend lately, but I'll be back soon!

By the way, evolution motorsports is highly recommended for service if you can pay for top-notch.
I heard someone might pick up the Lotus official stamp for service now that Ferrari stopped servicing them. I bought mine in Dec. and missed getting the oil line recall done by just a few days. Now I'm SOL.

I know Evolution works on some cars, but do they specialize in European stuff? I guess Japanese engine though...

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I've modified mine to no end

So if you want to see them or need an opinion I am there for you.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
It looks very nice, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome! I am good friends with one of the mechanics at Ferrari of Scottsdale (formerly Lotus as well) he has worked on Loti since 2005. I can see if he is taking any side work, if you are interested in doing something specific.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Welcome! I am good friends with one of the mechanics at Ferrari of Scottsdale (formerly Lotus as well) he has worked on Loti since 2005. I can see if he is taking any side work, if you are interested in doing something specific.
If he's not interested, I am. I still need to find someone in state for my oil line recall.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
What I meant

What do you mean by this?
Look at my signature, if there is a mod I probably have:D so before spending money you want to make sure it is what you want I can give you an opinion or actually see it if I have. Plus I have done all the mods myself so pretty familiar with the elise. :)

·
Registered
2005 Elise
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look at my signature, if there is a mod I probably have:D so before spending money you want to make sure it is what you want I can give you an opinion or actually see it if I have. Plus I have done all the mods myself so pretty familiar with the elise. :)
Awesome. Maybe we could meet up sometime. I would love to see those mods and what you think of them.

·
Registered
2005 Elise
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do I see a Miata poking into the picture there?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :D

Looks like loads of fun waiting to happen!
Yep, that's my Wife's 1990 Miata. She had has it since 1991 and loves it.

It was in an accident so the bumper is a different color but it will be getting a paint job soon.

·
Registered
2005 Elise
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's funny how big the Miata looks in comparison to the Elise when they are sitting right next to each other.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts