The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a random search for "Lotus neon sign" on google and this popped up from Craigslist in Chicago. Got it for $350, the guy said he sold them in the past but this was the last one he had. Saw one other just like it on a picture here but never thought I would find one. Anyway just wanted to share.....

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
All the dealers should have this, AgentXXX/SuperVixen, I'm looking at you.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
All the dealers should have this, AgentXXX/SuperVixen, I'm looking at you.
Haha... I don't know about that sign. Neon doesn't really shout classy to me. It's cool for sure. I'd like one for my garage. :cool:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty cool man. Post some more pictures when you get it.
Actually I got it yesterday and that is a picture of it hanging in my office. I can take/post more but that shows it pretty well. It's in good condition and made well. Overall I'm very happy with the quality and what I paid. I have seen very similar signs at the Barrett Jackson auction but the neon part just says "Garage" and then you select the color and logo you want on top. I liked this one as it was much cheaper, even though not new, and I think it looked better with "Lotus" spelled out in neon.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Me Want!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Haha... I don't know about that sign. Neon doesn't really shout classy to me. It's cool for sure. I'd like one for my garage. :cool:
Right about class, but its got character, a certain charme nostalgique. C'est posible?

Q

·
0 Posts
I had one from a long time ago...

I was the one that posted the pic... can't find it now.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Is that a 914 - 6 conversion I see going on also? I must say, if my 914 had 200hp it would have many similarities to driving the Lotus. Nice garage! Same motiff I have except I have managed to stuff 5 cars, a motorcycle, and canoe in there.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
CLASSY????!!!

Pffft... CLASSY can KISS MY ASS!!!

I want one of these bitches mounted to the back of each headrest!!!

Now THAT's stylin'!!!

:D
You just need to add some neons under the clam and some blinking LED lights in random and stupid places and you will be all set. Maybe one of those little boat motor prop thingies screwed into the tow hook location on the front too. Don'f forget the stickers and fart pipe! Stickers and fart pipes make your sweet ride go faster than everyone!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow I did not think the sign was in the same catagory as headrest monitors but maybe I should think about adding them as well.......just kidding. You guys have no love anymore, must be the new ownership!!!

And come on Chuck your Avatar is a little bling-bling itself isn't it?

Well I guess I'll just keep my ghetto/thrift store finds to myself....glad at least some people liked it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i want one too :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts