The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to the entire gang at LCU... Dave, Abraham, Brian and we can't forget, Arnie...they all went out of their way to get my 2-Eleven delivered to me ASAP. They were great at keeping me in the loop and providing me with plenty of advance notice. I was able to drive the car off the transporter and into the service bay for it's PDI and a few tweaks. ;)

You just don't get this kind of support from other car manufacturers...I think they were as excited about the delivery as I was and that's saying a lot.... THANK YOU LOTUS. :clap:

Now it's time to get it on track for the break-in....scheduled for next week. :shift:

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
:bow:

If I come out to Calif. can I get a ride? :shift:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Wheres Patrick? I hope he doesn't get jealous ;)

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Yum!

Where does the license plate go? heh

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Wow! beautiful. First one I've seen in Orange and I'm biased but I love it. Can't wait to see how it runs. I got a chance to tour the plant in Hethel back in the spring and there were quite a few coming off the line but none in orange. Apparently the Japanese really go for the red white and blue, which was my least favorite.

Sean

·
Registered
997 Posts
Gorgeous car Jack! I can't wait to see it moving around the track. It'll look real nice with you chasing Pat in his too. :)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
That looks incredible!!!! Love the color. Glad you finally got it. I cant wait to see it on track. Maybe I'll have to throw slicks on and run Ultra Class with you....even though I wont be able to keep up.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
(drooling on my keyboard)

Congrats Jack!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts