The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry if the pics come out huge, I uploaded them from my phone. Pretty detailed except the engine doesn't look all that great but it'll stay closed on display. I believe it is 1:18 made by Welly.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Must have been made in China -- they put the steering wheel on the wrong side! ;-)

nice mini lotus! :)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Water it every day, see if it grows.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Very nice of your wife to buy that for you. I'm a model car collector and since I got my real Elise I have gotten models of pretty much all the major Lotus cars I would want. 13 in all with one being a color match to the Elise I currently own. I have a Caterham 7, Elite, Elan, Elan coupe, Europa, Esprit S2, Esprit S4 V8, S1 Elise, 3 S2 Elises and an Exige. I can't seem to find a 1/18 scale Evora yet. Yours does look to be a 1/18 scale I know Welly Made that one in 1/18 at one time.

Enjoy the little Elise!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Am I confused, or did the pre-2005 (non-US) Elises NOT have this shape of side scoop, plastic slats, etc.

Doesn't this one have to be 2005+?

Nice, by the way - I have a red one, even though my actual Elise is white. And mine doesn't have the nice platform / plaque.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
To quote the great Borat.......

Very nice! I like!

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
Could you tell us where your wife got it (platform and all)? I'd love to show it to my wife! hint hint!

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
on the webpage - the model they display is left hand drive.

·
Such Administrating
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
on the webpage - the model they display is left hand drive.
I noticed that too a while back. I was like wtf...

That is very cool. Is that the color your planning on picking up?
Well, honestly I'm in love with krypton green and that would be my first color choice, but those are pretty hard to come by most of the time. So I'm not gonna limit myself just to that color. I defintely wouldn't mind yellow.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
i have some bordeaux red pearl left over from my clam repair... i'll paint the little booger!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts