The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently at my cuzin's house and found out that his son had a 2003 Hot Wheels Lotus Elise! I borrowed it so I cud take some pics and show you guys. It seems to be an S2 model? Not in America.
Below are pics.

Attachments

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics:

Attachments

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda realistic how it proves the engine is in the back of the car

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Actually its an S1 Exige, but close nonetheless...

I think the S1's trump the S2 Exiges all day long in the looks department, the S2 will definitely win where it counts though!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At first(not looking at minor details) i htot it was an exige becuz of the rear then noticed it said Elise So i guessed Elise S2.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
At first(not looking at minor details) i htot it was an exige becuz of the rear then noticed it said Elise So i guessed Elise S2.
Actually, Lotus made some S1 Elise racers (see above) with hard top, roof scoop, ie all the Exige attributes.

At some point when they built some for the street they decided to call that model an Exige rather than an Elise...but the Exige S1 started life as being called an Elise.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
Stunning cars :drool:
Actually its an S1 Exige, but close nonetheless...

I think the S1's trump the S2 Exiges all day long in the looks department, the S2 will definitely win where it counts though!
I'm not so sure of that... watch this! ;)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NRWGaz6-16o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NRWGaz6-16o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is an Motorsport Elise.
Some years ago the had a krypton green one as a toy at Mc Donald´s kid menus . But only in the states.

Greetings from Europe
Thomas

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
It is an Motorsport Elise.
Some years ago the had a krypton green one as a toy at Mc Donald´s kid menus . But only in the states.

Greetings from Europe
Thomas
Maccas also had it in BRG in the UK - compete with working headlights! I rescued it from my then two year old and it is on my desk now :)

In fact here it is on my computer keyboard (as you can see it has seen a few k's) and it is much darker - the flash has washed it out somewhat..

Attachments

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maccas also had it in BRG in the UK - compete with working headlights! I rescued it from my then two year old and it is on my desk now :)

In fact here it is on my computer keyboard (as you can see it has seen a few k's) and it is much darker - the flash has washed it out somewhat..
pretty cool:up:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
i love that aussie GT S1 Exige!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts