The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Let them know I can hook them up with vinyl that doesn't blow. lol.
(off center much?)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Did you get a price?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
1999 Lotus Elise 190R , #6274 - This is one of very few S1 Elise Lotus USA Imports. The current "SCCA Model" with similar equipment sells for over $60,000. Weighs only 1494lbs, has extensive period correct updates, and has been exceptionally maintained with all books, records and service manuals included. Factory installed track upgrade equipment includes VHPD Engine- Factory hand built with the finest components available, Removable 3 Spoke Lotus Steering Wheel, Fire suppression system, Corebau Driver's Racing Seat and matching passenger seat, 5 Point competition belts, RAC approved Cross braced roll bar with petty bar, Fully adjustable Koni Coilover Shocks, Oil Cooler, Front and Rear Tow Eyes, Strengthened suspension components, ADVAN A038R DOT Competition Tires, Battery Kill Switch, Lightweight 5 Spoke Wheels, Fender Mounted Fire System, 12V Kill Pull Cables, and Adjustable front roll bar. This is a rare opportunity to own a very collectible, fast, fun and safe track day vehicle. Interesting trades considered. $35,900

·
Registered
6,515 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
So whats the deal here with performance for those of us that dont know... looks like a comparable power/weight ratio that's close to a 911 turbo? is that right? Seems like an excellent SCCA racer of thats the case.

I think I want one now. Gimme.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
S1 Elise Cup Car?
Nope.

It's a S1 Sport 190.
Yep.

Note that the car IS NOT street legal in the US. It was imported as a RACE car. You may try to register it in some states and even get away with it, but in the eyes of the Feds, you would be guilty of breaking several laws and the car (as well as you) would be subject to confiscation if you registered it for street use.
But as a track only car, it would be great. :coolnana:

·
Registered
571 Posts
oh if only it were street legal here. I'd find the few K's to upgrade my 05 elise.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts