The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
I think the price is right if everything checks out. This is a damn 1.8L Toyota motor. 42k miles is nothing, specially when the parts are so cheap. Get it inspected, drive it and if everything checks out go for it.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
I rather buy a car that was used than one that sat for a long time rotting away, specially the seals and rubbers.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ive talked with the current owner of this car quite a lot and sold him numerous parts. He has never led me to believe he wasnt a straight shooter, he has always been upfront etc.
He runs a car lot/dealership so he buys and sells cars a lot it seems like. I think he buys, mods and drives a car for a while then sells it.
He never reported any issues to me about the car but have an inspection done!

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,644 Posts
Ive talked with the current owner of this car quite a lot and sold him numerous parts. He has never led me to believe he wasnt a straight shooter, he has always been upfront etc.
He runs a car lot/dealership so he buys and sells cars a lot it seems like. I think he buys, mods and drives a car for a while then sells it.
He never reported any issues to me about the car but have an inspection done!
That he works at a dealership makes me even more suspicious as to why the price is $35K.

San

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think this is just going to be one of those things of cashing in my frequent flyer miles and fly out and check the car out and have it inspected. Anyone know a shop that deals with lotus cars in conneticut

21 - 27 of 27 Posts