The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wow Such Admin
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too restricted on price. But I'm not going to pay $35,000 for a 2005. I'll consider just about every color. The car I was trying to buy just got sold out from under me :(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Not too restricted on price. But I'm not going to pay $35,000 for a 2005. I'll consider just about every color. The car I was trying to buy just got sold out from under me :(

Mine is for sale in classifieds and the price can be brought down depending on which removable items you would like to keep. It has 62k mostly highway miles but it was very well maintained, has many upgrades and it looks and drives beautifully. It is primarily a street-friendly but track ready car. I can email you a spreadsheet that shows each upgrade.

·
Wow Such Admin
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a mostly stock car, with maybe only a couple minor mods.

·
Wow Such Admin
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesn't have to be completely stock. I just like it close to it, so I can mod it how I like :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2005 in titanium with black interior. Original hard top and touring package. clean, with full starshield and 28k miles, new tires. No bumps or cracks or anything silly. Standard spec with some minor changes to the ICE
located in So Cal.
about to place it on the adds page.
mike dot wynn at coherent dot com

·
Registered
3 Posts
doesnt seem to want to let me pace an add. Do I have to ugrade my membership or have some minimum number of postings before I can place an add?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Might be listing mine this week.

07 with 11,000 miles on it. Some nice mods. salvage title for from clam damage. Have pics showing damage. Car wasn't even out of alignment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.