The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Lotus Esprit
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe that is an Early Range Rover classic rear ashtray, Made by British Leyland, There is a NOS piece on E bay , Enter pn BRC7960AE, If not a exact match to your leather the insert can be replaced easily,
WOW!! Impressive! Yes! It just might work! I need to paint the chrome frame a satin black, and might need to slightly dye the leather ... but MAYBE!!!! Awesome! Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Its 2022. Look under Cannabis collector.

• Haha
Reactions: carbuff

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I have a pair somewhere, the leather is dark blue. Let me know if you're interested and I'll find them.

·
Registered
1990 Lotus Esprit
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I would be very interested! I just need one. How much do you want for it? It looks like I can replace the blue leather with tan with little problem.
Thanks! That would be terrific!!

·
Administrator
13,485 Posts
Yes, I would be very interested! I just need one. How much do you want for it? It looks like I can replace the blue leather with tan with little problem.
Thanks! That would be terrific!!
Get your post count up to ten so you can place a WTB in the Marketplace. No buying and selling in the threads per LT forum rules.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm really sorry to have gotten your hopes up, after further investigation it turns out all I have is the outer frames and mounting brackets, not the ashtrays themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: carbuff

·
4,413 Posts
I'm really sorry to have gotten your hopes up, after further investigation it turns out all I have is the outer frames and mounting brackets, not the ashtrays themselves.
Hey Sanj: I have two spare ashtrays SOMEWHERE but I don't have the outer frames or brackets - between the 2 of us, we should have a solution for him.

My ash trays are $500 each or best offer

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts