The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am finally want to buy an Evora S after 1 year being as a reader in Here. I had evo VIII and Boxster S before. Non of these cars gave me the right feeling or emotion as the Evora. Since this is my first lotus, I do want to find out what will be the price range for a S with $95k msrp either the 13 or 14.

Thank you for your time,
Steve

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
market price - they are undervalued compared to the Porsche - just get a good one and pay what they ask & you will be happy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I will pay how what they asked, instead of stealing it... JK. The reason why I asked the price, I need to get a loan out before I go buy it, just want to more accuracy on the loan amount.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,473 Posts
I've recently purchased after 4 mos of daily watching the '12-13 market. $77-85, in the end w/ rebates etc, feels right to me at this time on a 13.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I just put a deposit on a loaded 2013 S, list is $94,140 I agreed $81,200 with the Conquest rebate of $4,000.
That seems about right, before the rebate I had looked at a 2014 three months ago and they were offering to drop $10k. So add the rebate, and it's right where you ended up.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I haven't seen much different between 2013/2014, at least not when I was actively looking 3 months ago.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Thank you very much all the information, I got the loan already. Just need to hurt down the right color combination now. I am exciting.
good luck - the Venom red interior is the nicest red i have seen. not at all like the German red leathers.

the Cognac is nicest brown i have seen. not at all like the German leather -

no not a broken record :D- just that the comments really do apply to both those interiors imo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts