The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is some years since I posted on Lotus Talk. Life intervened. I am now in a position to buy that elusive plus 2 Elan that I have wanted since I was 15 growing up in the UK (I'm now 61 and in Hawaii). I am not looking for a concourse winner but equally I do not want a major project. If you are thinking of selling your plus 2, I'd love to hear from you!

Robert Cowie

Sadly no Lotus in my garage yet, just an MGB

·
Less is Better
2,433 Posts
I just saw a beautiful red one in Redmond, WA on Saturday. Good choice! Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for you. Also, try Lotuselan.net if you haven't already. Just got back from 16 days in Maui and was wondering what the cost is to ship a car to the Islands? Been to HI many times and we are seriously thinking of moving there in a few years.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll keep an eye out for you. Also, try Lotuselan.net if you haven't already. Just got back from 16 days in Maui and was wondering what the cost is to ship a car to the Islands? Been to HI many times and we are seriously thinking of moving there in a few years.
I have not checked for a while but I think about $1000 from the West Coast.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know of one 4 sale that is a driveable car. I'll contact the owner first to make sure it still is 4 sale, and will forward the information to you if still avaiable. Can't remember the price, but have seen the car in person. It was never advertised just a word of mouth thing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know of one 4 sale that is a driveable car. I'll contact the owner first to make sure it still is 4 sale, and will forward the information to you if still avaiable. Can't remember the price, but have seen the car in person. It was never advertised just a word of mouth thing.
Thanks! Any leads much appreciated. I'm working on one right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts