The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
working with a company to develop a few items but they need a car to actually look at (not borrow or dismantle :eek: etc. ) Anybody out there in Seattle area???
Michael

·
Registered
803 Posts
coming to the Seattle area

I am planning on visiting the Seattle area with my Elise next week. My mother is ailing and I will be staying some with her in Lacey. I have friends in Redmond, Polsbo, Bellingham, and Vancouver and will be traveling all over.

How long do you need the car?

I have been in touch with Sparco and offered to let them measure my car. I was planning on contacting them about putting in a harness bar, which I desperately want.

Let me know if I can help,

Michael

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
YELOTUS said:
working with a company to develop a few items but they need a car to actually look at (not borrow or dismantle :eek: etc. ) Anybody out there in Seattle area???
Michael
They're more than welcome to look at my car, whenever it gets here, that is. I expect it sometime between November and March. Unless it's later than that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Speaking of Lotus in Seattle. I got up to Park Place and test drove the SY LSS equipped car. I don't need to repeat all the accolades about the car. Everything that has been said I must echo.

The LSS ride did not impress me as harsh. Stiff yes but not harsh.

I was pleased to here that Lotus reps recently visited the dealership and while not willing to commit about build dates after 1/1/05 they apparently gave the impression that they have every intention of continueing production levels close to that of the 4th Qtr of 2004. That's fantastic news.

After arriving at PP and requesting to see my sales rep, I was able to tour the sales floor. I must say I was miffed to have to wait nearly 1.5 hours before I could get the test drive. The good news was that I was able to spend that time looking at the D type Jag (not a replica), the 250 GT SWB, 300 SL convertible, and the Daytona Coupe Cobra replica. Amazing, but I could buy 62 Elises for the cost of the D type.

·
Registered
106 Posts
YELOTUS said:
Michael
Can't you just go to Park Place and look at their demo car? Did they ever get and deliver their first customer car?

My car is available as well, but it is an early, early S1 car.

Bill Rabel in Anacortes has his car as well.

alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts