The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want touring and track pack, as well as the starshield. LSD is plus but not absolutely required. I would really love to find a club racer...but I can't seem to find any. They all have been napped up in recent days. I am in the process of selling my car, and then I should be good to go.

I would prefer to not have a bunch of over inflated offers. I agree with you that these cars are amazing, but as you approach 50k the car had better be new with the current market. But, I am open to any and everything so please post up or send me PM's. I would prefer a car that has not been tracked heavily.

Thanks!:coolnana:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking. Seen plenty of great prices, just waiting for the right color and options. No black, and no yellow :p. Needs touring track and star shield. LSD optional. I love polar blue and have one scoped out already....but still looking. Also like chrome orange and the isotope green (if I got the name wrong or mixed up between the 08 color name...woops). Even the ardent red I like.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, and mid 40's is my price range. I've been offered 38k for a few low mileage exige-s's, but not in my colors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts