The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I hit the car in front of me and the whole front part has to be replaced
I need a honest body shop in los angeles and how much you guys think it should cost?
I got an estimate over the phone of $8.000 just for parts, is it possible.
Is a2005 black elise
Thanks guys:mad:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Take it to Julio at Mulholland, he's a great guy, does awesome work. No idea what the cost would be without seeing pics and even then, it'd be a guesstimate. If you talk to him, he'll give you a quote once he's seen it - most likely in person.

http://www.mulhollandmotorsports.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Lowtush is referring to me--I'm taking my 2005 Elise to Avio Coach Craft as soon as my clam from Lowtush gets delivered (just placed the order yesterday!) If you're local to the L.A. area, it would be worth your time to call and make an appointment to get a tour of the facility. They do fantastic work and even do the work on Bentleys when there are imperfections found on them straight from the factory. Bryan Thompson gave me a full tour of their facility explaining each step in the process and will take time out to answer any of your questions. Before you make a decision, you really should try and see them. Avio, the owner, is also really easy to work with and talk to. They are on the pricier side, but they'll do it right. If you DO call Bryan, just let him know Suzzane sent you. Good luck, whichever route you decide to take.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
While the front clam is off, consider upgrading your radiator and take a peek at your AC resister pack for the fan. Save yourself from the expense a year down the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts