The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I live in Fort Gratiot, Michigan and am currently in the market for a lotus Elise. Unfortunately, I have never been in an Elise while it was moving. If anyone in the area would be willing to give me a test ride, I would be happy to buy them lunch. (I would like to hear what a functional Elise drives like before I test drive potential purchases.)

I do not want to drive your car just want to be a passenger.

Thank You,

Steven

·
Registered
379 Posts
You must have a hell of a lot less snow there than here! My Elise won't be out till April; come on up then and we can slide her around.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I completely forgot to take weather into consideration. We do have snow here and we are expected to get more. Perhaps I should wait to buy an Elise.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
We're a friendly bunch and I'd be happy to give you a ride... in April.

No new Elises at Auto Europe and Ralph at V2 sold his Exige. He does work on customer cars but doubt he'd give rides in someone else's car. At least I hope not, he'll have my car next week.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thank you all for your help. I will surely contact you guys in April if I don't have a lotus by then.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
My Elise is currently at Auto Europe and will need to be driven to a body shop in Commerce (long story - insurance) in about a month. We'll have to see what the weather is like at that point

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
85 Posts
My Elise is currently at Auto Europe and will need to be driven to a body shop in Commerce (long story - insurance) in about a month. We'll have to see what the weather is like at that point

I was at Auto Europe a few days ago and probably saw your Elise, if it's an orange one. Charles was doing some work on it a couple weeks ago when I was there before. Hope things go well with your car at the body shop. It would be nice to meet other Michigan Lotus owners when Spring comes. I have an early Elan that will probably get painted in a few months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts