The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the hunt for either a Nightfall Blue or a White 2005 or 2006 Elise. I need to keep the price as close to $30K as possible. I live in Houston, TX but have no problem shipping the car. It is important to me that the car has not been tracked and have fairly low miles. Hard top is a definite plus... Touring package is a must. I try to keep up with the "Lotus for Sale" forum but could have missed your post.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I am on the hunt for either a Nightfall Blue or a White 2005 or 2006 Elise. I need to keep the price as close to $30K as possible. I live in Houston, TX but have no problem shipping the car. It is important to me that the car has not been tracked and have fairly low miles. Hard top is a definite plus... Touring package is a must. I try to keep up with the "Lotus for Sale" forum but could have missed your post.
Aspen White was officially introduced in '06 but I believe 1 or 2 were brought in for '05.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$42K is out of the range. I'm sure its beautiful but that's not realistic based on what I've seen out there. If it was an Exige then I could see the price making sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts