The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a proud new owner of an '05 Elise and want to buy a hard top for it. The color is Storm Titanium but I am willing to buy any color and get it painted. Does anyone have one that they are interested in selling or can you point me in the right direction without having to pay $3000+? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am a proud new owner of an '05 Elise and want to buy a hard top for it. The color is Storm Titanium but I am willing to buy any color and get it painted. Does anyone have one that they are interested in selling or can you point me in the right direction without having to pay $3000+? Thanks in advance.
Fox Valley had some on sale. Give them a call and ask for John. He will take good care of you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Elise Hard Top

Ebay currently has four Elise Hard tops for sale currently at $1295.

Go into Ebay and under the search engine type "Lotus Elise", then Parts and accessories. Scroll down they are near the bottom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 05 Elise Hard Top for $850, Black, xlnt cond., Buyer Pays Shipping/Ins., LA/CA

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a storm titanium hard top, although Im going to sell it in about 2-3 months not quite yet

·
Registered
3 Posts
No its not a scam - yes I am first time poster - and I don't drive a Lotus - this part was left in my garage two years ago and the owner never came to get it. He has since sold his Lotus. It took me a while to set up on this system and I am not doing it for fun. I can send photos.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Beware

No its not a scam - yes I am first time poster - and I don't drive a Lotus - this part was left in my garage two years ago and the owner never came to get it. He has since sold his Lotus. It took me a while to set up on this system and I am not doing it for fun. I can send photos.
I will not call this person a scammer but find it very odd that she will not give a phone number or even the city she lives in. Only interested in where you live in order to tally the freight and insurance charges onto the sale. You be the judge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts