The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
There's a lot of 'em out there !! Go to the Lotus Europa Yahoo group.....you'll find at least a few there for sale. You can pick up a basket case for anywhere from $ 100--3000.00 and up.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Totally done/rebuilt ones go for between $ 9000-20000

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Totally done/rebuilt ones go for between $ 9000-20000
These days a really nice totally done/rebuilt one goes for closer to the $20K figure than the $9K.

You can get a decent driver that still needs a lot of help for low teens, but a really nice one is probably going to go $15K to $20K, with a few sales recently actually going over. Also seems like they go pretty fast these days too.

That ratty one on ebay, the one with the girl posing on it, last I checked had bids up to $8K and it needs a TOTAL restoration.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I know of one that is in good condition but needs some TLC. About 45min outside of Nashville,TN where I live. If you want more info on it, please PM me, and I'll give you his number, it should still be for sale.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Guy up the block has two and offered them for sale. I never asked what he wanted for them or what condition they are in. I can ask for pics if you would like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts