The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a front clam. I had/have an individual in Florida that I have inquired to purchase from, but apparently something has happened in his personal life because I have not received an email back from him in several days, so I've been looking around,
I've been emailing revozport's rep Ken back and forth about their front clam. He says with slight modification to our ABS system that theirs should fit perfect. He also says their Exige clam should bolt up without any modification.
Has anyone had any experience with their clams? They seem very helpful, and have some great products.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tony,

The poor service and unhappy customers were some years ago. We've made significant changes in our management and have invested a lot in production so that we can bring more quality products to each of our customers.

I admit we had been terrible before but we're different now and as a matter of fact, we've just been granted asia's 1st aerokit composite company with ISO9001:2008 Certification by both SGS and TUV SUD. I'm proud to say we have passed the stringent audit and requirement by these organisation.

As I've declared in my email to you. The Elise S2 clamshell we have is for the Rover engine without ABS pump. To our understanding there is a slight different in the position with the 111R and you do need to modify a little bit to fit.

In terms of our product quality. All of our Elise/Exige clamshells are now made with 100% dry vacuum infused technology carbon fibre. It is NOT wet laid.

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know thru email.

thank you

[email protected]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tony,

The poor service and unhappy customers were some years ago. We've made significant changes in our management and have invested a lot in production so that we can bring more quality products to each of our customers.

I admit we had been terrible before but we're different now and as a matter of fact, we've just been granted asia's 1st aerokit composite company with ISO9001:2008 Certification by both SGS and TUV SUD. I'm proud to say we have passed the stringent audit and requirement by these organisation.

As I've declared in my email to you. The Elise S2 clamshell we have is for the Rover engine without ABS pump. To our understanding there is a slight different in the position with the 111R and you do need to modify a little bit to fit.

In terms of our product quality. All of our Elise/Exige clamshells are now made with 100% dry vacuum infused technology carbon fibre. It is NOT wet laid.

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know thru email.

thank you

[email protected]
Ken, you have been very helpful, cordial and enlightening during this time. I can personally say my experience with you has been pleasant and punctual. I have fortunately found a clam here in the states that I'm going to be swapping a guy for. I am however, as stated in my last email interested in the snorkel intake you provide. If you could check for my previous email you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks for your time sir, and looking forward to doing business with you, even if its not for a clam!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ken, you have been very helpful, cordial and enlightening during this time. I can personally say my experience with you has been pleasant and punctual. I have fortunately found a clam here in the states that I'm going to be swapping a guy for. I am however, as stated in my last email interested in the snorkel intake you provide. If you could check for my previous email you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks for your time sir, and looking forward to doing business with you, even if its not for a clam!

Hi Tony,

thx for your kind understanding ... pls see my email reply. I've quoted you the parts you want.

thx

Ken

·
Registered
6 Posts
front clam for sale

I'm in the market for a front clam. I had/have an individual in Florida that I have inquired to purchase from, but apparently something has happened in his personal life because I have not received an email back from him in several days, so I've been looking around,
I've been emailing revozport's rep Ken back and forth about their front clam. He says with slight modification to our ABS system that theirs should fit perfect. He also says their Exige clam should bolt up without any modification.
Has anyone had any experience with their clams? They seem very helpful, and have some great products.
I have a 2006 Front clam for sale $1000 slight crack over the front small light (310) 346-3003

1 - 8 of 8 Posts