The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Looking for anyone who might want to meet up and talk cars one evening or weekend day. I've been in the Rockville, MD area for a couple of years now (having moved from the UK), but have only just got my hands back on my Lotus. PM me or respond to this thread, and lets try and work something out.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm in Bethesda, and I think there are a few others in MoCo. My schedule's been quite busy lately, but I'm sure if we all agree to meet up at some coffee shop parking lot informally, that could work out.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I'm in Rockville. Let's get together. Katie's coffee on Saturday mornings seems to be the unofficial Lotus meeting spot in the DC area, you should go if you haven't. You should also consider Kevin McGovern's picnic in August as a must if you have a Lotus. If you have an Omega you would probably be the only one there!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool.

Katie's coffee this Saturday?

What are the details for the picnic?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Steve,

I'm in the area as well (a bit north in Clarksburg). Definitely down for a meet up....

I've been meaning to make it to Katie's.... Not sure if I'll be able to make it out this weekend, but definitely will soon.

-Jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will aim to show my face at the pizza night tomorrow. Hopefully see a few of you there.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Steve,
Did you receive my PM about Kevin McGovern's picnic? If not PM me. If you did, bring your car along for a fun afternoon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve,
Did you receive my PM about Kevin McGovern's picnic? If not PM me. If you did, bring your car along for a fun afternoon.
Yes thanks. Will try and make it. Sounds great.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm in Alexandria. I am interested, but my Elise us up at VF right now getting a stage 2 kit, so I'd have to settle for the STi or autox CRX for now...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts