The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
purveyor of lightness
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife Janie is in the hospital right now in labour-and-delivery having contractions... and we're only 27 weeks pregnant.

She's in a lot of pain and I just wanted to get some moral support here so I can come back later and print them off for her.

Wish the baby and her luck...

I feel very very helpless.

Thanks.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sorry to hear. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts. Hopefully things go well.

Please update when you have the time. I'll keep my fingers crossed. These days hospitals and doctors are well prepared for situations like this.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Janie and David

Best of luck with your young one. I don't know what your situation is obviously, but I've heard that early contractions in some form are not uncommon. Here's to a safe and happy journey. Let us know how it goes.

Jeff

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
My thoughts are with the three of you. Be strong.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Echo what the others said, we'll keep you in our prayers.

Also, take heart!! The things they can do with premature babies is nothing short of a miracle! Hang in there, you'll all do fine!

Best wishes,

Jennifer

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Hi David,

I'm rooting for you guys! Stay strong & positive, all of you will make it out just fine.

Ara

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
David,

Hang in there! Your wife is in the best place she can be (a hospital) for medical care. And modern medicine is a wonderful thing! Have faith and I'm sure everything will turn out OK for Janie, the baby and you!

I'll keep the three of you in my thoughts!

Bob

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hang in there David, our first and only, was a premie. Now he is 10 years old weighs 105 pounds is a stratight A student and a national class swimmer! And never, never take this kid on the go carts! He made it fine. Someone mentioned earler that it is amazing what can be done now, it's true.
Jim

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
You have a lot of people here praying that everything goes well....I am sure she is in good hands....

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I'll reiterate these sentiments as well, I've been on the other side of things and they do fine in the long run. My best wishes with you two.

·
Registered
299 Posts
In my field i see the amazing things that physicians these days can do for premature births. Our prayers are with you! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
591 Posts
A heartfelt Good Luck!

My wife and I are due in October. So we wish you the best of luck. My wife's sister had premature twins and they turned out fine and that was with Canadian socialized healthcare. :)

Hopefully, the contractions will stop. If not, I have faith everything will turn out fine.

Greg

·
Registered
387 Posts
Janie, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the baby, all the way from Rhode Island! Steve

·
Registered
68 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I worked with a woman that had two premature babies that came very early and everything turned out fine. I'm praying for the same results for you!!

Carl

1 - 20 of 37 Posts