The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased an 05 elise from park place. it's magnetic blue and has low mileage. If the original owner sees this thread please PM me. I am curious about it's history. PP told me it was treated nicely and not a track car to the best of their knowlege.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will check that out.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Looking for my previous owner too....... :(

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
but seriously...... post the last 4 digits of the VIN on here....someone will know !

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3194 is the last 4 to my VIN. Anybody know this car?

·
Registered
425 Posts
That was my car!! I flipped it at limerock and had a local body shop/gas station fix it. He was really good with fiberglass because he fixed up an old bass fishing boat he had picked up for free.:D

·
Banned
874 Posts
That was my car!! I flipped it at limerock and had a local body shop/gas station fix it. He was really good with fiberglass because he fixed up an old bass fishing boat he had picked up for free.:D
Yea i bought it salvaged and "said" it was fixed and sold it to cbelon remember?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
you guys are horrible....

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
he knows we're joking:rolleyes:
I know.. I wasnt too serious myself.. But for some reason I noticed that everyone "jokes" around too much now.. :shrug:

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Can you do a search by name here? I bought mine used from a dealer and the previous owner left his insurance card in the packet of paperwork so I know his name. It would be cool if I could see if he is or was a member here...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

VERY nice. lol. Gee who would have thought I would get a response like that? lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a question. I have not even seen my car other than in pictures since I wont be home for a few more weeks but my wife tells me there is a paint defect on it. Even though it is out of warranty do you think Lotus would pay to fix a factory defect. I guess the previous owner never noticed it or just never got it fixed. Or maybe it is just a little bondo showing through after he hit that semi then caught fire......... Only time will tell.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
There was an Elise Registry started on here a long time ago... ( although yours was delivered in the fall of 05 I believe )..... maybe sandsmuseum knows.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There was an Elise Registry started on here a long time ago... ( although yours was delivered in the fall of 05 I believe )..... maybe sandsmuseum knows.
Checked sandsmuseum and found that it was built march 05. I will keep searching for that registry on LT.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Had same color combo, but not mine. Is it me? (or the pavement?) But the front tire looks underinflated. Probably the pavement? Or maybe I'm underinflated? :shrug: :D Still not mine.

·
Registered
113 Posts
kiowapilot, in the owners manual packet there is a "maintenance record" book, appx. 3"x5". There is a section that shows the owner's information. This was supposedly sent to Lotus Corporate for the warranty. There are additional pages to show changes in ownership and warranty. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts