The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Roberto Giannini
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Sorry I'm sure if I searched I could find my answer but I am in the middle of Grey Cup Season and I am swamped with work.

I could use some help in locating parts. I need to do my ball joints, I might as well do control arms and tie rods

Parts needed for a 2000 V8 Esprit TT

:Upper lower Ball Joints
:Control arms and bushings
:Tie rods complete
:Oil filter/air filter

Like to get them all at one place if possible but not a necessity.

Any help appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
131 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Greetings from Calgary Roberto.

Richard Chong in Richmond BC routinely brokers parts into Canada from Jeff at JAE if this is more convenient for you. He also keeps some routine maintenance parts in stock. He has many years of Lotus work under his belt, and currently runs a 2003 Esprit V8. Highly recommended contact for you. He is not active on this forum, but hangs out on the Turbo Esprit mailing list and is active in the BC Lotus club. He runs limited hours, but is very good at booking appointments for us out of towners.

Here is a link to his shop with contact info

Richmond Auto Clinic - Richmond, BC, Canada - Auto Repair, Service, Air Care, Inspections

I had Richard go through my car last summer, and really appreciated the work he did on shock replacement and alignment. He has the proper alignment equipment and experience to get the setup right after you get the new parts installed. Might be a nice drive for you next summer? If you are through Cowtown give me a shout.

HTH

·
Roberto Giannini
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again to the link to JAE, talked with Jay he was delightful to deal with, uber knowledgeable and a great guy. Prices were very reasonable, I will use them again.

I recommend this co 100% :clap:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Greetings from Calgary Roberto.

Richard Chong in Richmond BC routinely brokers parts into Canada from Jeff at JAE if this is more convenient for you. He also keeps some routine maintenance parts in stock. He has many years of Lotus work under his belt, and currently runs a 2003 Esprit V8. Highly recommended contact for you. He is not active on this forum, but hangs out on the Turbo Esprit mailing list and is active in the BC Lotus club. He runs limited hours, but is very good at booking appointments for us out of towners.

Here is a link to his shop with contact info

Richmond Auto Clinic - Richmond, BC, Canada - Auto Repair, Service, Air Care, Inspections

I had Richard go through my car last summer, and really appreciated the work he did on shock replacement and alignment. He has the proper alignment equipment and experience to get the setup right after you get the new parts installed. Might be a nice drive for you next summer? If you are through Cowtown give me a shout.

HTH
Hi Roberto,
I'll second Stu's recommendation. Richard knows his way around an Esprit and is a very fair businessman. He's the man to see when you're out this way.
Cheers,
-Mike

Oh yeah... Go Riders Go!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts