The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be good to see moonstone & prism green before I decide between KG & CO... I might see the above and just gotta have one...

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
you know you're going to pay 5 k for them right?

And since you're referring to KG i assuming your shopping used? the price difference will be substantial.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... I have always loved KG... Was pretty bummed when i read they replaced it... and I havent seen Isotope in person... they look similar in photos. Husband loves Chrome Orange... Either way I want a bright color. One of us will just have to give in and say ok lets get your color... and already get it or order it before summer is over. I have always loved the Chromealusion paints... and in the back of my mind have always thought a silver with a bright rainbow of colors shifting would be neat... (although i would be worried about it getting chipped...) (and would probably freak out when it did) so i dont know about moonstone or the other one...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I'm wondering if there's any actual photos of a prism green car?

The best I've found are the little images on the website which surely don't show the different colored metallic flakes.

You're right, the absence of metallic flakes on the screen deceives how the color really looks like and the best way I can describe it is the same hues you'd find in the moonstone but green...

Here's Moonstone with similiar hues:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
damn! what a color (moonstone)
Oh, yeah! That's glorious. Thanks for posting Abe. :up: I'm anxious to see it in person. I'm sure it's just that much better "in the flesh."

It's neat to see it with STi close by. I'm glad I like my Storm car so much.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a 2008 Moonstone Exige S240, and pictures do not do it justice. It is put away for the winter, and I do not have any pictures to share yet, sorry. I had a starlight black Elise, and I really liked that color, but Moonstone is my new favorite. It is choice!

·
Registered
279 Posts
do you believe that Moonstone Silver would be a nice choice with the exposed glossy CF and the decals that the new Exige Cup 260 has?

I'm really confused with this new decal and CF exposure, because it simply doesn't match well with most colours, not to mention that it makes the car seem like it lost its way from the circuit and wanders helplessly like a homeless on the street roads! :D :D :D

Which colours do you believe that would be a good match with this CF stripes and black decals?

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
do you believe that Moonstone Silver would be a nice choice with the exposed glossy CF and the decals that the new Exige Cup 260 has?

I'm really confused with this new decal and CF exposure, because it simply doesn't match well with most colours, not to mention that it makes the car seem like it lost its way from the circuit and wanders helplessly like a homeless on the street roads! :D :D :D

Which colours do you believe that would be a good match with this CF stripes and black decals?
you don't have to get the decals. I think moonstone would look nice against carbon.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
AutoEurope had a moonstone and also a prism green....the moonstone was pretty wild....prism.....ehh...ok.. kind of a different Lotus racing green.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I also found this link where there's a video and a whole photo gallery of a Bianco Fuji Ferrari F430 Scuderia! :bow:

Do you think that the Fezza's colour is Ice White, or is it a good resemblance of Moonstone Silver (possibly with less silver than in MS)?:cool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts