The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for anyone who has a gull-wing top installed from Hunting Ridge Motors. Specifically, I would like it if you could take a picture of a certain area so I can compare to mine. When I got the car back from a small repair it looks different like something is missing and I want to be sure it’s not just me.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
CK

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I am talking about a gull wing roof, not doors. I have one installed by HRM. When I got the car back from a minor fix on the roof it appears like there is something missing. I am looking for someone who has the same roof that was installed at HRM so I can compare.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am pretty certain that is not a gullwing. However, there is a picture of one in link you posted.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
ZakSkiGuy has one on here (his car is AMAZING by the way). PM him and he might be able to help you :)

BTW, those gull-wing roofs look dorky but are actually really convenient. You don't lose any sunlight with the "T" in the middle of the roof, and the roll-bar cover extends forward more so it might improve aerodynamics? Shrug.

Anyways, it's a great piece of equipment.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, that is the exact roof I have. I am looking with someone who has that option, from HRM, who can take apicture for me of a specific area up close.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have this but don't have the car in front of me, how about you post some pics of the interior and exterior and I will tell you if something is diferent from mine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts