The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got more time to spend during covid 19. Thought I try Lotus. I drove one long time ago and it feels like a go cart. I’m open to anything as long it doesn’t lose too much in value.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Instead of hijacking others thread to gain more post, I thought I’ll share more about myself.
I used to race the type r civic back when the b16b engines were popular. At one point , I had a k20a/24 block engine. I thought of trying a small mid engine race car.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Sounds like you already appreciate what LOTUS represents. Are you thinking Elise, Exige or something else?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I meant to say “something” different instead of “someone”. I guess cars are like human to me. LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like you already appreciate what LOTUS represents. Are you thinking Elise, Exige or something else?
I don’t think it matter. The driving experience should be the same. I’ve been in an Elise before.
I like the Elise for the rear view but I also can say that I like the Exige for its whale tail. I really don’t know.

I’ve put up a Want to buy with my budget and hope to get the right car/seller.

what have your experience tells you? Elise or Exige

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
if it matters, the exige has seemingly gone up in value while the elise has mostly held value over the last 4-5 years or so. I don't have any data in front of me, and it's not very scientific...but that's just my observation since I was looking for mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if it matters, the exige has seemingly gone up in value while the elise has mostly held value over the last 4-5 years or so. I don't have any data in front of me, and it's not very scientific...but that's just my observation since I was looking for mine.
This is what so different about the 2zz Lotus

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Love the Elise/Exige platform, but also want to plug the Zenos cars, if you're really into something different that shouldn't depreciate beyond where they are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts