The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to buy an Elise soon. I live near Seattle area and wouldn't mind traveling to find the right one. I would really like to find an Artic blue car with a supercharger. I love that color but it's not a deal breaker. Is there any places that would be a great place to look besides ebay?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to buy an Elise soon. I live near Seattle area and wouldn't mind traveling to find the right one. I would really like to find an Artic blue car with a supercharger. I love that color but it's not a deal breaker. Is there any places that would be a great place to look besides ebay?
LOOK NO FURTHER - I have a 2011. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the color is actually Polar blue or Laser Blue. I'm not sure which one it is? My price range is no more then 40k.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
4 posts all the same, a bit extreme, to get your post # up, just bump your original post. 😁

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was an accident I was having issue with the site loading. It came up as errors the 4 times I tried posting. I cant figure out how to delete them on my phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts