The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rough amount that I am willing to spend is right around 30k. I am hoping to buy the vehicle anywhere on the east coast. Preferences are North Carolina and Florida. I am currently living in North Carolina but I am from Florida and I am planning on moving back within a year but I am willing to drive anywhere on the east coast to make this purchase.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello tbbolts1998, I currently have a 2006 Elise with just under 33,000 miles that will be listed in the coming days as I plan to have it gone by spring. It is Phantom Black, with a hardtop, light tan interior. I'm in Sarasota, Florida. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah check Wirewheel. They are awesome to deal with. I bought my 07 Elise there this past fall and have nothing but good things to say about them. In fact last week Hayes let me come back and exchange my soft top for another after I noticed an issue. As always I enjoyed the visit to their shop. They were super busy but let me poke around. It is fun eyeing all their Lotus and non-lotus inventory. They have some amazing race cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if you ended up buying one already or not but I just listed mine for sale. I'm in Orlando.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts