The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add another car to the stable, my first post, spent a lot if time on FerrariChat before purchasing my first F-car, found the forums to be a good source of info. I am looking to purchase and Elise (or possibly a NSX) as more of a daily driver and occasional track car with lower maintence costs(have a 2012 jeep wrangler as well). I live in southern Ontario (niagara) my big queston what should I expect to pay for a good used car? Anything I should be on the look out for?

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi, I'm living near ottawa but on the Quebec Side 3h30-45 from Niagara.
Elise in Canada are a lot more expensive than in the US. A use Elise with less than 40Km on it will be arount $40,000...
If you want to track a bit, you need the sport pack (lighter rims, exige suspension...) and since you want to drive it as a daily driver, you need the touring pack (better insulation, carpets, electric windows....)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Niagara to Hull, QC just across the river from Ottawa, is a 6.5 hour drive not 3.5hr

My wife wishes it was that short

Ued cars in Ontario now are also + HST (13%). So really it will be closer to $50k by the time your finished

1 - 3 of 3 Posts