The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am looking to start a Lotus group for the Charlotte NC area. I have a few guys already interested and know there are quite a few Lotus owners around. Cars and Coffee is a big event here every month and would like to get some guys together to represent Lotus there, help out with repairs/mods and have a monthly get together for drives etc. Shoot me a PM if interested.

John

·
Registered
342 Posts
Charlotte Loti Meets

Hey John, let us know. We are moving down from NY state to Mooresville area in the next two months. My son Scott has an Exige and I currently have a Final Edition Esprit.

Jim G

·
Wow Such Admin
6,967 Posts
Now just spread the word.

When I started our group in Tampa, it grew very quickly. We actually printed business cards with the link to the group on them and would stick them on any other Lotus we would see in parking lots and such.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I am aware of the Lotus Car Club of the Carolinas but I am looking to get a more local group together with monthly meets etc. I know there are enough owners around here, its just getting the word out.

Where are you located Cicero?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah I am aware of the Lotus Car Club of the Carolinas but I am looking to get a more local group together with monthly meets etc. I know there are enough owners around here, its just getting the word out.

I go to cars and coffee every so often. The last one I didn't take my Elise because it was raining. There is a group of us that have met out there from time to time. If I'm going to the next event I'll try to PM you before it. Take care

·
Registered
183 Posts

Too far away, I'm in Mebane right between Durham and Greensboro

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I go to cars and coffee every so often. The last one I didn't take my Elise because it was raining. There is a group of us that have met out there from time to time. If I'm going to the next event I'll try to PM you before it. Take care
Oh yeah, I go every month weather permitting and am planning on Cars and Cappuccino this coming Sunday for the first time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts