The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Looking to trade in my BRZ for an elise. There's a nice 2005 i noticed for sale that just made me start contemplating this idea. Sorry to just come here and ask you guys to spoonfeed me but are these cars very costly to maintain? anything i should look out for when getting an older model with low miles (7k) they're asking 44k which makes it attainable. This would not be a daily driver, and i would not be modifying it. Is there anyone that thinks i should just supercharge my BRZ? i know it will not even get close to matching the nimbleness of the Lotus but just want some input. My BRZ is a 2013 with 26k miles with just pilot supersports and hawk hps pads.

https://www.collectorcarschicago.com/details-2005-lotus-elise-2dr_convertible-used-sccpc11185hl33833.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just came out of an 05 C6 and I'll never regret it. I think 44K is a lot tho. I just bought an 08 SC220 for 25K, OK, yes I did drop 4K worth of mods as soon as I got it. It's brutally fun. I'm beginning to realize it's like a boat tho....always wishing you got 3 more feet...or 30 more horsepower as the case may be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts