The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1980/1981 Ferrari 308 GTBi w/ 32,000 original miles. Many upgrades and car is in excellent condition. Many new parts, all services are up to date, and ALL works as it should. All records since new - this car has been well taken care of since new. Color is black on black/red interior. Please contact me if you'd like to know more specifics about the car - there is just entirely too much information to list here. All upgrades have been performed in the last 14 months since my ownership. I am looking for 2005-2007 Elise or Exige for trade. Clean title in hand and Ferrari is located in Las Vegas, NV current market is $28,000.00 to $35,000.00 in present conditon. Please email me at [email protected]. If seriously interested I will email my phone number and we can chat. I will send pics upon request and will post a couple here shortly. Thanks for your time!

Phil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW new exhaust by Nouvalari was installed since the rear pic was taken. It's much more aesthetically appealing and sounds amazing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
nice car, really! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts